Terms and Conditions
• There is no limit on the number of entries to the festival.
• All legal accountabilities lie on the applicant who completes the entry form.
• The received material will first be viewed by the festival committee and those in line with festival themes will be passed on to the jury.
• Once a material has been approved for competition it can no longer be removed.
• A certificate of acknowledgement will be given to all the entries approved for competition.
• The festival will not be held accountable for possible damages to the material due to ineffective delivery.
• Submitting the entry form means that the applicant has read and accepted the festival regulations.
• The festivals organizing committee will make decisions in case of unforeseen circumstances.
• The material delivered to the festival secretariat will not be returned.
*Incomplete application forms will not be processed.
Regulations for films and other television series
• It is necessary that each material be submitted on a single DVD to the festival secretariat.
• Every approved film for competition must submit a Blu Ray version to the festival secretariat.
• The name of the director and the film as well as the running time must be included.
• Only one award will be presented to those films with more than one producer, director or screenplay writer.
• To participate in the festival the entry form must be completed and signed by the legal owner of the film and submitted along with 3 screenshots and one personnel photograph with the director’s name to the festival’s secretariat.
• The festival’s organizing committee would be allowed to display 3 minutes of each film for the promotion of the festival.
• One copy of the screenplay must be submitted to the festival on CD or through our website in the form of a PDF file with A4 paper size and 21 lines with the font size of 14.
• Every photographer can send up to 5 photographs to the festival’s secretariat.
• Photographs must be in JPEG format with maximum size 10 megabits and a minimum of 1800 pixels for the smaller side.
• The photographs should not include signatures, frames, water marks or logos.
• If the quality of the submitted photos is not sufficiently high for printing a higher quality file will be requested.
• The organizing committee holds the sender of the photograph accountable for any possible discrepancies.
• The festival reserves the right to print the photographers’ names and publish their photographs in books, brochures or magazines related to the festival.
• There are no restrictions in this section and the public can participate.
• Photos in the public section can be emailed or uploaded on the festival’s website.
• Each individual can send up to 5 photographs related to the Arbaeen pilgrimage or the martyrdom of Imam Reza (pbuh)